Monday, April 1, 2013

I Hate Midterms

Right so.  Obviously, I'm home from Spring Break.  And now it's time to try to blog about it all.  I'll be splitting it up by place or something like that.  So there's going to be multiple posts on the same day so yeah.  You might have to go back awhile to really catch up on stuff.  And this is going to take me a bit so be patient please :)

Finishing up before I left for Spring Break:

Had midterms.  I think they mostly all went okay.  I should be getting grades back soon so we'll see.  Mostly just annoyed at my cooking midterm and my Renaissance Art midterm.  Like I do not have time to memorize books that you didn't give us or mention in class.  Wake up.  But hopefully as long as I did okay, I can keep okay grades and have the credit transfer back to make sure I graduate (something I'm actually worried about now...not fun).  I don't like growing up.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment