Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This Week is So Slow

I swear, it's crawling by.

Anyways, still working on two blog posts.  Still working on updating photos on Shutterfly.

Today was nothing special.  Finally found out the last of my midterm grades - I actually did really well, a lot better than I thought.  Woo hoo.

Let's see, Jamie's mom is now in town along with Liz's friend.  Although, unlike Liz's friend who is staying at a hotel (thus Liz is also staying with her, meaning I have the room to myself I think), Jamie's mom is staying with us.  I'm not saying she should get a hotel room, but she should get a hotel room.  Who would want to stay in our apartment when you rent a hotel room that's a lot nicer.  But whatever.

Figured out how to get Netflix to work in Italy.  It was surprisingly easy, thanks Firefox and Mediahint.  Although with our Internet, it takes forever to watch anything.  I really hate our Internet.  I have very seriously considered throwing the router out the window and claiming someone stole it.

I think I found a hostel for Lisbon - yay.  Not booked yet because I didn't want to risk the Internet cutting out on me in the middle of the purchase (happened before - not fun) so hopefully tomorrow.  And yeah.  I think that's about it.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment