Wednesday, April 17, 2013

At Least the Weather is Nice

Sorry for not blogging yesterday.  I got distracted.

More photos are up - I just put up the Paris ones from Spring Break.  Ireland is coming next!  And I am working on the Cinque Terre post, I promise.

Yesterday was fairly uneventful.  Class was fine, nothing terribly exciting but nothing terribly boring.

Went shopping at the big Conad.  Made spaghetti with ground beef and onions - surprisingly pretty good but I made wayy too much considering I won't be here this weekend.  I also got a baguette.  Yum yum I had forgotten how much I like French bread.

Let's see, then we went to library and I worked on my art paper for a little bit.  I think I'm doing okay but it's hard to tell until I start writing.

And then last night, me and the roommates just kind of decided to drink wine and play card games.  We actually had a lot of fun and we even went to the secret bakery.

Unfortunately that means I was exhausted this morning.  And I can't tell if I'm getting sick or not.  I think it's just the weather change messing with me, so I hope I feel a lot better tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah class today was also fine.  Took a quiz in Italian - aced it.  Had lunch - baguette slices with salami, prosciutto, and fresh mozzarella.  Yummy.  Had spaghetti for dinner - also yummy.  I think I might get another baguette tomorrow.  I can probably eat an entire one in a day.  I will probably accept that challenge.

And now I'm doing this, finishing up homework and relaxing.  Nice.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment