Saturday, April 6, 2013

Working for the Weekend

Sorry I haven't updated.  And I am still working on Spring Break posts.  And I will try to upload photos once our Internet stops being so terrible.

So Thursday night, we went out for Mexican food.  Had nachos again.  Yum.  And a frozen peach margarita.  That was especially delicious.  I really miss like American Mexican food though...sad face.  There's no cheddar cheese here except some that is super super super expensive.  Ugh.

Yesterday I just hung around the apartment all day.  It was gross outside.  But we did go up to Piazzale Michelangelo around sunset (where we stayed for like 15 minutes because it started raining again) and out to a small trattoria for dinner.  Dinner was fine - pasta with meat sauce - but not anything special or worth taking a picture of.

Today, we went back to Arezzo.  No pictures (I took them last time) and I really wanted to look this time.  I didn't buy anything (sorry guys but your souvenirs are coming from Firenze) but I was really close to buying this one ring. 


It kind of looked like this except the stone was a lot smaller and it was a circle and the silver only curled itself once.  I should have taken a picture but I was too involved with mentally debating over whether to get it or not.  It was 60 euro.  Pfft.  If I'm still thinking about it in May, I might go back again and see if he still has it.  But we'll see.

I love Arezzo though.  It's small, it's beautiful, the market is awesome, and today the weather was gorgeous.  Sunny, 60s, the whole shebang.

Tomorrow, we're going to Cinque Terre.  Kind of a last minute decision but I think it's a good one.  We're going to hike between all 5 cities - yikes.  I'm nervous but excited.  I will probably be regretting this decision tomorrow night though but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it.

Oh and our sink works again.  I forgot if I mentioned that or not.  So, yay.

Ciao!!



No comments:

Post a Comment