Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesdays Are A Little Bit Better

Today, I'm feeling a little better than yesterday. Still sort of out of focus but I'm getting there. The nice thing is I want to do be doing stuff, I just know I need to rest. So mentally, I'm all better. Physically, still working on it.

Class today was fine. Nothing super interesting. After class, had lunch and napped mostly. Did some homework, got hot chocolate, did more homework, messed around and now I'm writing this.

Found my new debit card arrived in the US, not in Italy. Really Wells Fargo. REALLY. The amount of all-caps I could use right now could not accurately express my rage and disappointment. Shouldn't there be a better process for this? What if I had had my debit card stolen overseas, like a lot of people do? What if there was no one at my house to mail to me? Shouldn't there be a better way to handle this? Whatever, I think it's all been worked out, thanks to the never-ending vigilance and help of the parents (really though, I probably would have had a psychotic break over this stuff if it weren't for you guys). Two more calls to the bank and this should all be sorted (God willing, of course).

Tomorrow: finishing Life is Beautiful in class. Probably going to be sad. Great. Then hopefully feeling better and getting some stuff done. Won't that be the day.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment