Friday, February 1, 2013

How Do You Say BAM In Italian?

I don't know. But that's how this day went.

First of all, no cultural activity in the morning. Slept until noon. BAM.

Then kind of studied for my Italian test, but mostly just had lunch and messed around. BAM.

Accidentally took a 30 minute nap when I was supposed to be studying. BAM.

Got a 100 on my Italian test. BAM BAM BAM.

Got plans for tomorrow nailed down to go to Arezzo and Cortona. BAM.

Started thinking seriously about my three weeks after the program ends. Also started looking at some weekend trips and day trips I can take. BAM.

Only thing I didn't do was go to the store...oops. I guess I'll do that tomorrow at some point since I've officially run out of water and food. Do you think a Nutella sandwich could count as dinner?

Ciao!!

1 comment: