Monday, June 25, 2012

6/21: 3 weeks in Oz

As I'm writing this, it's been almost 4 weeks that I've been in Oz (I like that abbreviation because it almost feels like I'm in another universe with different rules than back home and that's kind of how it is).

This work week was average until Thursday. I did get put in charge of the timeline for MIFA, a new client of ours, which is some serious responsibility. And I'm getting better at being able to do what people want me to do without asking a million questions. It's a nice feeling.

Thursday we went over to Moreton Island to do a shoot. It was awesome!! No pictures (because I was working) but we'll definitely be going back over to the island so don't worry pictures will come. The island was beautiful and so remote! I was in the shoots for 3 different things (one of which involved running up a sand dune - needless to say, I'm betting I get cropped out of that one). I've actually seen the final things for one of the shoots and I'm in it - gonna be famous, watch out y'all!! Saw whales off the coast of Moreton!! They're all over here right now, migrating and pregnant!! So cool. Maybe I'll see baby whales when I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment