Sunday, June 3, 2012

DISCLAIMER

Alright so, this blog is going to continue. But it's headed in a new direction. This blog is going to be my experience in Australia. Now, I know only two people are going to read this but I need to make this statement.

I want this to basically be my diary of Australia. Which means that sometimes, I might post things that are weird, sad, or make it sound like I'm not having a good time. But let me get this out of the way now: if I'm truly not having a good time and I want to come home, I will tell you. So please don't ask if I'm okay because of something I say on here. It's alright to ask if I'm okay in general, and I'll probably tell you. But I don't want to keep a full diary and a full blog, so I'm going to try to combine them as much as I can.

That being said, this won't be strictly a journal of how I'm feeling. This blog will focus mainly on what I'm doing, but occasionally, I'll tell you guys how I'm feeling too.

Sorry if that's confusing. I'm still working out the kinks. So let's get started!

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you're saying. I don't think everything that happens while you're in Australia will be awesome, I'm sure there will be ups and downs. I just want to know that you're okay overall. :)
    Do you get email notifications when I add a comment?
    Do you want me to share this link with Vicky and Morgan?

    ReplyDelete