Monday, June 4, 2012

5/28: Dallas to LA

So I'm still trying to catch up. So here's something I wrote on the plane ride from Dallas to LA.

Well good news, the crazy is back and it's sleep deprived. In fact, this is a desperate attempt to keep myself awake. Guy next to me is nice - what a surprise. I like this flight better than the previous one. Met Lisa - awesome job self. Approached her, kept conversation going. 10 Life points my friend. Dallas airport was alright - nothing too stressful. Got tricked into getting on the train but it was nice. Definitely an airport I could handle again. Alright, alright what to say. Now I've got Luck Be A Lady stuck in my head. Always nice to have Frank serenading you. Why is it Guys and Dolls stuck with me so? Who knows. They're supposed to be playing something from NBC so hopefully I can watch that soon. Blah. Lol it's The Office. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment