Monday, September 19, 2011

Quick Intro to One of My Obsessions

Okay, I've mentioned this before (have you been paying attention?), but I love Frank Sinatra.  I love everything about him.  Literally everything.  One of the great tragedies of my life is that he's dead and I won't ever be able to hear see him sing live.  I could list out all the reasons y'all should love him too, but that would take way too long.  I'll do a more in-depth post on my full opinion of Frank later.  But I've been singing this song all day and thought I would use it to introduce you guys to the best musician you'll never meet.


I will never be able to repay my band teacher for introducing me to this incredible man and his music.  And yes this is the song from "Catch Me If You Can," 10 life points if you caught that.
Thinking-I-was-born-in-the-wrong-decade yours,
The Renaissance Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    I love it! The new design is bright and happy, which I think fits the tone and temperament of you blog.

    Notice how the bright and airy white plays on the bright and airy white notes in the background image. Like the use of the orange and blue, too.

    One last crazy suggestion: What about picking up the poison green color in the left-hand corner of the background image and using that for the title and subtitle of the blog, then not using that color anywhere else. It might draw attention to the title and subtitle.

    Keep going!

    Dean Smith

    ReplyDelete