Sunday, May 5, 2013

Still Doing Schoolwork

I apologize greatly for the lack of blogging.  To make up for it, lots more photos are up online.

This weekend, 4 of the roommates were gone so it was just me and Jessica.  Heaven.  Quiet and good Internet.  Amazing.

Went to Arezzo on Saturday.  Got some gifts (get excited people).  Also got Mexican Saturday night to celebrate Cinco de Mayo early.  Good thing too because today was dreary and awful weather.

Been working on schoolwork all weekend.  2 papers done, 1 to go.  First final tomorrow.  Wish me luck.

One thing I wanted to mention:

Discovered a new restaurant.  The Oil Shoppe.  Okay, it's basically American but I don't care.  You can build your own paninis.  They're delicious.  And cheap.  Been twice already.  Going to go as much as I can.  Ehehehe.  Delicious.

Okay, I think that's it for now.  I am trying to get this updated, I promise.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment