Tuesday, July 3, 2012

6/28: Queen of the Timeline

This week, I passed the the 4th Wednesday I've been in Oz. Usually, a month is defined as 4 weeks. That means, that even though the dates aren't exactly right, I've been in Oz for a month. Where has the time gone? I feel like I just got here yesterday. Like yesterday, I was dragging myself off the flight at Sydney and struggling with my super-heavy luggage. And even though I've been here for so long and have a fair bit of time left, I feel like I have no time left at all! NZ soon, then Kristi leaves, and then we leave. It's crazy.

This work week was fairly average. I did get put in charge of the timeline for a new client though - that's pretty exciting. Well, the work itself is not that exciting - it's more the fact that I'm in charge that's cool. And Andre, the creative director, has said that at some point in July, he'll sit down and have a chat with me about the creative side of the agency and give me some advice in choosing between the two. So that'll be nice. I've got a routine at work now - that's the most important part for me. I don't mind being spontaneous some of the time, evidenced by my insane weekends, but I need a routine, even if it's just for half the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment